Make sure you read the blog below this for all of the pictures. But here are a few videos from the past few weeks. This first one is just to show how fast Jacob is getting at crawling. Which will help explain why simple tasks such as cooking, are becoming major chores, just because of having to drag Jacob out of the pantry a million times in a row, etc.
This next video is of Jacob's ride in the police cars at the MFRC. He had a blast honking the horn, and I'm still so shocked he held on that good. He tipped over a few times, but Emily was always able to catch him (after we yelled at her to notice it lol)
So, in keeping with my early comment about how difficult it is to get things done. This video was taken while I was trying to sweep up the mess under Jacob's high chair after dinner tonight.
This next video is of the new photo book that I found for Jacob. It has really helped with diaper changes, as he rarely tries to roll away anymore as he talks to and looks at his pictures. I have even been able to teach him to give kisses to daddy with this book, and he now gives Kent kisses over the phone! So cute...
And I guess that's it for now!
1 comment:
He's getting so big! Love the "Fuzzi" bum - its so cute. That zoo print is one of my favourites!
Post a Comment