Saturday, April 12, 2008

A whole bunch of pictures to catch up on.

Hey there everyone!

So, I've finally found a minute to sit down and update the blog. There are several pics that I wanted to put up, so I"ll probably not say too much, just explain the pics. We've been very busy with several play dates, company over for dinner, a trip to the West Edmonton Mall galaxyland with our mum's group, and still found time for a nice walk with Katie in the sunshine today, and to make some birthday cards with my new stampin up stuff. I have a few cute video's too, but I'll add those in the next post. So, to start off, Jacob likes to help unpack the groceries now. He sure found the cookies quick!

Last weekend, I took a first aid course at the MFRC and Jenn and Emily came up to babysit for me. They joined me for lunch, so that Jacob could nurse, and him and Emily had a blast in the little cars that were there.
Jacob is more interested in holding his own cup and feeding himself now. He's doing great! Even though he gets a bit soaked...

Shopping with Rylea at West Edmonton Mall!

On the Train at Galaxyland

"Baby Jail", waiting in line for the carousel.

Riding the Carousel

Rylea and Jacob playing with my keys once we got home! Favorite game!

Jacob is slowly learning to put the balls in this toy, even if he had it a bit backwards!

Katie's nap after daycare last night

Katie finding a spot to cool off this afternoon! That's how much snow we have left, Kent



Anyway, I should publish this and get on to uploading the videos! We've got another busy day tomorrow with a pot luck brunch at the MFRC, and then a 1st birthday party at Gymboree for one of the babies from the mum's group! Then Abby and Kurt are coming back over so Kurt can finish caulking the tent trailer for Kent! It's seriously helping the days go by fast. We've got under 45 sleeps left now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures and videos Kristine! Our handsome little man sure is growing up fast! I can't wait to see both of you in Florida. Thanks for putting the effort into this blog, as well as everything else you are doing while I am away!