Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to our Blog

Hello All!

Well, I am finally getting around to creating a blog for our family. Hopefully this time it will continue to work, unlike my other attempts. Mainly, my motivation this time is because Kent is already overseas in Afghanistan, and may get access to internet once in a blue moon. So, rather than having his email full of messages and pictures, that would take him ages to download/open; we've decided to create a blog for family and friends to look at, and if he gets on the computer, he can go look to and see what Jacob and I have been up to. Anyway, hope you enjoy it! Bare with me as I learn to put photos and video up! And PLEASE, leave comments and let me know what you think!

Kristine :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new site looks great so far Kristine. And what a great idea for Kent.