So, I am skipping out on much needed sleep to finally update this so you better appreciate it!!! Especially you Kent, since I'm still waiting for an email or phone call from you today! The above picture is of some really cute pj's that we were given when Jacob was born. They are 6-12 months and he was wearing that size when it was much too cold to wear them. But I figured I"d try them the other day and they fit! His puffy diaper bum sticks way outm but oh well!!
So we've been busy, as usual. Mostly with prep for our upcoming trip, general house stuff, and a great trip to Red Deer for Mother's Day weekend with the Simon's and I finally got to use my spa gift certificate from my birthday! (which was soo lovely.. thanks again for babysitting Jenn). We also got to go to Emily's dance recital and Cole's soccer game. Both of which, Jacob loved! Amongst playing the piano, emptying the tupperware cupboard, climbing stairs, watching the basketball extravaganza, and showing off and making his cousins giggle. I have several photo and video proof of this to add.
We also were at a family picnic for the International Day of the Midwife with Helen and her kids, as well as one of the families from our prenatal classes! As well, we went on a mini road trip to Vegreville with Abby and Rylea for Abby's father in law's change of command/retirement/bridge naming ceremony. Even though it had nothing to do with Kent, I still loved it. Someday I'll get to see Kent on parade (where he isn't hiding behind all the tall people). Maybe for his change of command parade in 34 years! :)
Just a fun vide of Jacob's new talking!
Another fun video of Jacob having a giggle session with mum!
So I think that is finally it! I didn't do as many little explanations this time! Hope you all enjoy! It took me so long to do it that now there is only 12 more sleeps!!!
4 comments:
THanks for updating and doing such an awesome job as usual Kristine! I only have 8 more sleeps before I start my travels and I CAN"T WAIT!! Our little man is so priceless. The videos and pictures made me smile as usual! I can't wait to see you both!
were those the ones melissa and i got him?. they look familiar!. they are cute.
Yep they are!! I'm so glad they fit him because they're so cute, and I worried they wouldn't fit in the summer!
And you're welcome hun! I'm glad you like it! We can't wait to see you either!!!
Enjoyed the pictures and videos as usual!! Hope he picked up Auntie's Tupperware when he was done!! Ha Ha! I can't believe how he's growing and changing!! Love Mum
Post a Comment